Saturday, September 7, 2013

And in just a day and a half, the list of 100 is complete.

Well, a couple more than 100.  But who's counting?

It took a trip to two different Target stores to get the cute, matte and recycled paper notes I like.  It turns out that either they're not making blank notes any more, only thank-yous, or they're out of stock.  When I went to the second Target, they only had two styles left, and one was this one:
The butterfly is the symbol for Turners Syndrome girls... kinda like a spirit animal.  I don't really believe in signs, but today I did.

I entered all the addresses on my computer for safe keeping.
I picked a card for each person, stuffed the envelope, and wrote their name on it in Jennifer's favorite color.
I created the blog.
I printed special return address labels (I figured I could cheat not hand-writing my OWN address)
affixed the stamps on each of the cards.

I'm exhausted.  I don't know how she did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment